*The Best In Breed Package is for you if. . .
You are saying, “Let’s do it now. Let’s get it done right.”
You are an entrepreneur or business owner with a team who will be making a decision. You may be a soloprenuer and are ready to start a site or take one to the next level with branding and avenues for conversion of leads into clients.
You are at the point where you want to make a commitment to doing what it takes to create a business website that includes the strategy for getting found on the web and seen as an expert. You are willing and able to create a content management strategy and carry it through. You know it will take digital marketing consultation, copywriting, graphic design and web development to get there and are good with that.
You need a logo and branding or a branding refresh that presents your company, your products and your services in a manner which will have them noticed by your ideal target audience.
You want the functionality of the site to lend itself to using it as the hub of your marketing activities. This package included setting up and branding the other social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook Pages.
You need help with creating the calls to action to attract leads in order to nurture them in an email marketing campaign.
You have very specific expectations, and are very exacting and detailed oriented. The Best in Breed package includes our special attention to the creation of the perfect representation of your business as well as consultation hours for assistance with design, strategy, content development and digital marketing .
Examples of Our Best in Breed Websites:
Best in Breed Package Starts at $8,500
* The exact contents of the package are customized for a particular client’s needs and may or may not include this exact configuration. For example, this package may include eCommerce and more hours of consultation. Your Best in Breed package will be specified in your proposal.
Best in Breed Package Includes:
1. Talk it Out Session: We discuss your requirements and get our input on the best way to present your business online. We actually include a total of 4 hours planning and coordination with you on your site specifications and its design.
2. Four Hours Consulting: We provide four hours of consulting to strategize how to tell your story, attract the right audience and create avenues for conversion of your visitors into leads.
3. Set-up Hosting Account: Setting up your hosting account will cost you about $100.00 per year (the cost of hosting is not included in the package). WordPress sites have some special requirements in order to work the best, so we recommend WPEngine or Clickhost.
4. Install WordPress: We will install WordPress for you and configure it for optimum performance and security.
5. Install Ten Plugin Package: “Plugins” extend the functionality of WordPress to do all sorts of cool extra things. Some make the whole site work better and some Plugins make widgets for your sidebar. Our Premium Plugin Package includes installation and configuration of the following:
- WordPress SEO by Yoast: to get you started with search engines.
- Category Plugin: There are several different styles of category listings. We will choose one that reflects your needs.
- Akismet: protects you from spammer comments.
- Social Media Widget to add follow me icons to the sidebar.
- Floating Social Bar for sharing post content to all the social media sites.
- Google Analyticator: This will allow you to easily access your website statistics from the dashboard of your website.
- Facebook Like box
- Gravity Forms
- Additional functionality provided by plugins such as an Event Manager or a Recipe Plugin
- Popup Alley for opt-in options
7. Install Premium Theme and Create a Child Theme: Once we’ve chosen the appropriate theme for your website, we will install the theme, and create a child theme. The child theme ensures your sites stability when you update your plugins or core files.
8. Customize Child Theme: Once we’ve set up your child theme, we will spend 20 hours making sure the child theme properly reflects your brand.
9. Create a Hero Area and Message: The hero is usually the first important image and message a user sees when visiting a website. We make sure the hero image reflects your brand and targets your key market with customer centric messaging.
10. Content Development: We carefully craft your company message in a way that increases conversions of visitors into leads on your website.
11. Logo & Graphics: Create a branded logo and graphics for your site with the revisions to get it right.
12. Create Up to Twenty Pages: Home, About, Contact and up to 17 other pages. We will add the content and images that you provide us. If you do not have this content, we will make the page and show you how to add content at a later date.
13. Add Five Blog Posts: We will input up to five blog posts with one image each and assign each post to a blog category.
14. Input up to five post categories: We will input up to three categories for you so that in the future you can easily categorize posts.
15. Add social Media Share and follow icons: Install Follow Me on Social Media sites icons on sidebar and Share This to Social Media sites buttons on the bottom of posts.
16. Set up widgets as needed: We will add the following widgets to your sidebar, and additional widgets as needed:
- Opt In Sign Up
- Follow Me with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and RSS Icons
- Recent Posts Or Featured Posts
17. Set up MailChimp Account: We will create a MailChimp account, and brand it for you.
18. Set up MailChimp opt-in On Website: We will install the sign-up on the sidebar of your site; and put a PDF that you create on the opt-in email that people will receive from MailChimp when they sign up for your list.
18. Set up Contact form and Embed Google Map: We will include a simple contact form so people can fill it out and send it to you right then and there. Easy Peasy. Additionally, we will embed a Google map on the website so people can easily access directions.
19. Set up SEO Plugin and Optimize Home Page: We will make sure that the SEO plugin is configured properly, and that your home page is optimized to attract your key market.
20. Install Google Analytics and Submit Site Map to Google: Google Analytics is a great way to access data related to your website visitors. The sitemap makes sure that Google can access and organize the content on your website. We make sure all of this is taken care of so that when we launch your website, you’re ready to start attracting the right customers.
21. Two hour Individual Website Training: We will meet with you for two hours (on the phone or in person) to train you on how to work and navigate around your website and answer any questions that you have.
Ready to begin?
Schedule a Talk it Out Session