When people visit your Facebook page, it is a great opportunity to capture their attention, and get them to sign up for your newsletter. Luckily, Mailchimp makes it easy to connect your sign up form to your Facebook page.
In order to integrate Mailchimp sign up form with your Facebook page, you first need to make sure that you have administrator access to the Facebook page. The connection to Mailchimp first occurs through your personal Facebook account, and then you can select which Facebook page you want the sign up form to show up on.
The goal of this tutorial is to get your Facebook integration with Mailchimp set up so that people can sign up for your newsletter. Additionally, if you choose, you can automatically post your campaigns to Facebook once you’ve completed this integration.
8 Steps to Connect Your Mailchimp Sign up Form to Your Facebook Page:
- Log in to your Mailchimp account.
- In the upper right hand corner you will see your username – hover over your username and select “account.”
- Select integrations
- Select Facebook, and log in to your personal Facebook account.
- Verify Your Facebook Account
- Once you have verified and connected your facebook account, you will be taken back to the integrations panel on your Mailchimp account. You can then select the page you want to integrate with under “page to use.” This will make the proper form show up on the proper Facebook page.
- Next select the “list to use” so that subscribers are assigned to the appropriate list.
- Under “use signup for tab” click yes.
- Choose your form theme. If you have created a design that you like, then you should choose your design. If you don’t know how to design, or don’t like your sign up form design, then you can choose the plain, Facebook-esque looking form.
- Fill out the “Tab Label” that you want to show up on your Facebook page
Now that you’ve got your Mailchimp sign up form connected to your Facebook page, you can sit back, relax, and start building your newsletter list.