Whether I am thinking about working with someone, or looking for an AirBnB, I always read their customer reviews. I often ask my guests at the Urban Oasis Bed and Breakfast to go on TripAdvisor and leave a review after their stay. But today I am asking for a testimonial from you, my Just a Digital Minute reader. I would greatly appreciate your feedback about the JADM or about working with us as a client of New Tricks.
To help you along, I have included some sample prompts to help you organize your thoughts; that would be beneficial for our prospects to hear, but hey, feel free to go off script:-)
Here are some prompts for our readers:
- What is your background?
- How long have you been a JADM reader?
- What do you get out of the JADM?
- What makes it different from other newsletters?
- Would you refer a friend or colleague to us?
Here are some prompts for our clients:
- What situation or problem did you have that you needed help with?
- Why did you decide to work with New Tricks?
- What made you believe we could help you get to where you wanted to go?
- What were the results you received from our work together?
- Describe why you feel that working with us was successful.
- If a potential client was on the fence about whether to work with New Tricks or not, what would you say to them?
So either way, reader or client, I’d love to hear from you. Please comment below this post so your feedback is there for others to see. Thank you so much, I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.