What I know for sure is that just about every web designer and developer loves the following five things:
- Honing their craft at building great websites
- Working with clients who understand the value they bring
- Creating a demand for their services
- Earning the respect of their peers
- Working with a dog at their feet and a pot of coffee at hand
Can you relate?
If so, you’ll be interested to know that, for the past year or so, I’ve been creating a course for web designers and developers who aspire to be pros (that’ll help with everything but the dog and the coffee).
I feel like a book author or a movie director or even a mom delivering a baby. Going with the last analogy, that baby is on its way!
I’ll be kicking off the delivery with a lot of training opportunities over the next couple weeks. That means I’ll be sending out a bunch more emails than usual.
For you among my loyal readers who aren’t web designers or developers, you’re more than welcome to hang out with us but if you aren’t interested, please feel free to ignore these additional emails from me and I’ll be back to the regularly scheduled, JADM programming in November.
If you are a web designer or developer, I’m excited to tell you about my three-webinar, master class series, Web Designer’s Secrets Revealed, that starts on October 23 at 8 PM EST.
I’ve packed a lot of goodness into this series and I’m going to be spilling the beans on my favorite tips that helped me develop on my path from zero to hero in my own WordPress career. I’ll be sharing:
- The Number One reason it’s a slow climb to pro and it’s not what you think
- The 7 Core Competencies you absolutely must know, even if you can’t do them all yourself
- The biggest mistake of broke web designers and developers
- The elements of the HOME page that make it a revenue-generating machine
- Some website evaluations on sites from the peanut gallery (that could be you)
For more information and to register.